There are so many ways you can get involved without traditional giving or ways to Maximize your Gift to Heart of Phoenix
1. Anytime you shop on Amazon, use this link. Amazon, without any cost to you, will donate a portion of your purchase back ot Heart of Phoenix! You just need to remember to check out using Amazon Smile! Clicking here.
2. Select us when you sell on Ebay through Ebay Giving Works. You can select a percentage of your sale to be donated automatically back to Heart of Phoenix. No extra work on your end if you use this link to select HOP when you sell here.
3. Shop online with thousands of retailers using IGive. You can, without any cost to you, see a portion of your purchases donated back to Heart of Phoenix by signing up on IGive and selecting Heart of Phoenix as your charity of choice here. Shopping via iGive is essentially a store rebate program where iGive members have the opportunity to donate their rebate to their chosen cause. Make it even easier, once you have an account, and download the IGIve App to shop here.
4. Heart of Phoenix is listed with Kroger for their Community Rewards Program. Each year in August, you renew and select the charity of your choice. This does not cost you anything. krogercommunityrewards.com
5. Donate through Your Company. Many major corporations match your donations made through their payroll. So check with your employer to see if this is something they offer, and it will make your gift Double without costing you anything more. Here is a short list of companies that do double donations to most nonprofits.
6. Ask business owners you personally know whether they would consider a corporate sponsorship to one of the many events Heart of Phoenix hosts each year.
7. Request local craftspeople and artists you know to consider donating an item to Heart of Phoenix’s end of the year Silent Auction.
8. Offer your equine knowledge or skill as a volunteer service: Vetting, farrier work, dental, training, massage or exercise.
9. Offer your non-equine skills as a volunteer service: Grant writing, Event planning, Research, Legal, IT, Clerical, Fundraising, Photography, Video and more. Any business skill is a needed skill within the non-profit world.
10. If you have a special event, a Wedding, Birthday or other event coming up where you feel traditional items are not really your cup of tea, consider requesting a donation be made, in your honor, to Heart of Phoenix, instead. Also, consider a donation instead of a give to the animal lovers you know that already have everything!
11. Heart of Phoenix is now part of Chewy.com ‘s rescue program!
Chewy delivers pet supplies (and equine items) and food directly to your door (free shipping) at great prices!
Please share and use this link with your first order:
Heart of Phoenix will receive $20 from Chewy after you place your first order!